- This tool prompts the people planning a potential change to consider the various types of risk that may be encountered including Human, Project, Operational, Reputational, Technical, Financial, Natural, and Political
Risk assessment template
When to use?
- When planning a change, this template assists in increasing awareness levels and consideration of the various potential challenges/risks that may exist
- This in turn prompts reflection on ways to minimize and/or mitigate each of these risks in order to ensure that the change project has a greater likelihood of long-term success
- Risks identified can be used as the basis for a risk minimization/mitigation plan
- The results inform the change implementation plan and increase the likelihood of success
Include in Module