- This template helps change leaders identify the various stakeholder groups early in the change process and then outline the specific messages each needs to receive in order for the organization to be appropriately aware and engaged
- This ensures the right people get the information relevant to their roles and responsibilities and engages them in owning the success of the initiative
Stakeholder Communications Matrix
When to use?
- Typically this is used after the needs analysis activities are concluded — such as stakeholder analysis and gap analysis
- Change initiatives evolve, and the messages and media will require updates and revisions during the implementation of the change
- The stakeholder communication grid and the communication channels matrix are used to coordinate the messages that are delivered regarding the change initiative to the various stakeholder groups, ensuring the communication is targeted and effective
Include in Module