- Organizational changes often require individuals to adopt new behaviors and learn new skills
- This template guides leaders and managers to consider the learning needs of each stakeholder or stakeholder group in order for the change initiative to achieve success
- The tool assists in identifying the best learning methodology/ies to most effectively fill the gaps discovered between current and future state
Stakeholder training needs analysis template
When to use?
- This is a crucial part of the planning process, given that the success of a change initiative relies heavily on ensuring that individuals are given the necessary skills and insights to adopt the right mindset and behaviors that enable implementation of the change vision
- The training needs analysis may be deployed at any time; however, it is particularly useful whilst conducting stakeholder analysis during the planning phase of the change initiative
Include in Module