- This tool helps develop an individual’s appreciation of well-managed change efforts that they have witnessed during their career
- It then invites individuals to consider how the organization can improve the way that change is implemented and to benefit from the lessons learned from previous successes
Personal lessons from change worksheet
When to use?
- It is used at the beginning of a change initiative in preparation for decisions to come
- It may also be utilized at the conclusion of a change implementation to intentionally reflect on lessons learned
- The final question (What should the organization do differently next time a similar change occurs?) may be used to inform a change initiative success report to ensure that the organization learns from the successes and shortcomings of an initiative
Include in Module