This inspiring and accessible personal growth map shows you concrete steps to take to begin your path to personal transformation.
How to make the most of it:
- Share it with friends, family and colleagues
- Print it, laminate it and place it on the wall to empower those around you to create positive change in their lives
- Use it as a handout for your change management program, course or training session
A Simple Guide to Personal Transformation
Can people really change? YES!
- Personal change can lead to rewarding growth and development… no matter what your stage in life.
- You can create the future you want by consciously altering patterns that no longer work well for you.
- This means becoming very aware of the internal processes in your mind… letting go of the past… and developing new habits that will help create a reality that serves you better.
Here are some tips to help you begin your path to personal transformation:
- Identify why the status quo no longer works for you: the compelling reason for you to change.
- Visualize a clear picture of your desired future: a strong motivator to keep you going.
- What do you want to happen and why?
- Accept the past. Consider how the lessons you’ve learned have helped.
- Develop a plan to get you there, with meaningful ways to gauge your success.
- Create reachable short-term goals that will keep you motivated.
- Tell friends & family what you want to do and why. Get their support!
- Find a partner who can support you in your journey.
- Finally… Celebrate your successes. Even the small victories. You are on your way!
Sharing & copyright information
This resource is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. It may be freely used and shared for commercial & non-commercial purposes provided it remains attributed to Better Business Learning Pty Ltd (trading as ‘Change Activation’), is not modified or displayed in part, and is not re-sold. For further information contact email@example.com.